Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal address transfer

Hello,

I have recently upgraded to v11 business, used to have v10 catalog. When using v10 i had a problem (like many others) with the customers address not being transfered to paypal, which caused us to not be eligible for paypals seller protection. We found a solution on actinics community forum, which was as simple as moving a # in a line of code. when i imported my snapshot into v11 a message came up saying that any customisation's to certain files would be undone. after uploading and putting through a test order, the problem with the paypal address is back. I cant remember where to find the line of code that needs altering. Have searched on here but cant find a solution, Please can somebody help?

Looking forward to your replies

Kind wishes from Michelle

In your site folder you should find a log file called similar to: ScriptUpgrades 11.0.1.0.0.0.LMFA.log
    You can then check any changes and redo them in v11.

Comment

Hello

thankyou for your reply, i have found the original post where i found the answer last time -

http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...7926#post37926

Works perfectly

Thankyou

Comment

paypal Integration on ver 11

Originally posted by Lingerie33 View Post
        Hello,

I have recently upgraded to v11 business, used to have v10 catalog. When using v10 i had a problem (like many others) with the customers address not being transfered to paypal, which caused us to not be eligible for paypals seller protection. We found a solution on actinics community forum, which was as simple as moving a # in a line of code. when i imported my snapshot into v11 a message came up saying that any customisation's to certain files would be undone. after uploading and putting through a test order, the problem with the paypal address is back. I cant remember where to find the line of code that needs altering. Have searched on here but cant find a solution, Please can somebody help?

Looking forward to your replies

Kind wishes from Michelle
        Hi , I have got the same problem as you had with paypal Integration on ver 11 .

Can you please direct me on how did you do the correction.

Comment

Did you search for the answer at all?

See the third post in this thread http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=50953
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
            Did you search for the answer at all?

See the third post in this thread http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=50953
            Thanks for that.

Please note this solution does not apply to Website Payments Pro.

The Fix is only for Website Payments Standard. .

Website Payments Standard has a limit of transaction of £1900.00 only.

We sale products which will be over the limit
            www.klsbiz.co.uk

I hope Pay pal will bring the Limit Higher say ( £5000) or some solution for Website Payments Pro

Comment

It does of course help if you explain that first. Otherwise peope (me) waste time trying to point you in the right direction.

You'll know of course that the version of PayPal you are using is not PCI compliant.
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

It does of course help if you explain that first. Otherwise peope (me) waste time trying to point you in the right direction.

You'll know of course that the version of PayPal you are using is not PCI compliant.
                hi
                yes, that is another problem.

The Best and cheapest solution now is Payment Sense
                http://www.paymentsense.co.uk/e-comm...FcrItAodqTgAvQ

Please let me know if that is not the case .

" Monthly plans

Capped £10
                This plan is ideal for a small to medium size online business, or a business looking to start trading online. You can process up to £50k of free transactions each year for just one monthly payment of £10. There is nothing like it on the market.

"

Comment

You could always try Actinic Payments:

- Already Integrated with Actinic / Sellerdeck
                  - PCI Compliant
                  - Actinic 100 is £120/year (so also £10/month) and includes 800 transactions for the year (so if your average order is £100 that's £80,000 of transactions).

Mike

(or does the paymentsense charge include the merchant account which isn't included with Actinic payments?)
                  -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
                    You could always try Actinic Payments:

- Already Integrated with Actinic / Sellerdeck
                    - PCI Compliant
                    - Actinic 100 is £120/year (so also £10/month) and includes 800 transactions for the year (so if your average order is £100 that's £80,000 of transactions).

Mike

(or does the paymentsense charge include the merchant account which isn't included with Actinic payments?)
                    hi
                    What do you use your self?

http://www.toptrout.co.uk/index.html

Card Authorisation by SECPay ??
                    http://www.paypoint.net/

Pricing

No set up fee
                    £19 per month
                    350 free transactions per month
                    10p per subsequent transaction

Why Not Actinic Payments ??

regards

Comment

We use Actinic Payments. The integration is second to none and it's as reliable as any of these things can be. We also have Realex and PayPal.

Comment

We use Actinic Payments. The integration is second to none and it's as reliable as any of these things can be. We also have Realex and PayPal.
                        hi
                        it looks good
                        http://www.snorestore.co.uk/index.html

so Actinic Payments does the transaction and the money is transfer to your merchant account.
                        You pay

1 - £10.0 p/m to Actinic Payments
                        2 - £25.0 p/m merchant account
                        3 - 2.5% to 3.0% per transaction

am I so far out ??

Comment

We pay a one-off annual fee for AP. Think it's around £120 inc VAT. No charge for the merchant account but yes, fees for the transactions. But members of the FSB (which we are) get these reduced.

Comment

Working...
                          X