Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fix wont work for <> brackets

The fix does not work if your products contain the characters < >

mine all had these characters as I used these to state location in warehouse

For example one penny chew <R4.5> this would allow packers to go to rack 4 shelf 5 to find the one penny chew

I had to go into actinic database in the short description part only and search and replace all my <> brackets with curly brackets, then the fix worked a treat

just in case anyone else has those brackets, thought it was worth mentioning.

Always save your database before editing anything, and unless you know what you are doing in actinic database, dont do it !

Belinda

Comment

Just had a similar issue today - for the first time.

Customer had used a ' in the address (they had entered Happy Fathers' Day after the delivery name!) and this caused their confirmation e-mail to lose the delivery address (but not the invoice address) plus what had been ordered - one item - did not appear either.

I am not aware of this happening before. I am using 8.5.2 Multiuser. I am not clear whether the fix would work for this charcter or not.

Hendrik
      www.grand-illusions.com

Comment

Hi Hendrik,

I have just made the change and tested it by putting 'Happy Father's Day' in the delivery address 'name' field and the email came through OK. All three products that I ordered were showing, so it looks like it does work for the apostrophe character.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X