Postcode Anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it just sits at the splash screen,
    I've sometimes seen it where it is asking you to log on or something like that, but the message is minimised so it looks like the software has hung.

There is definitely a problem with Vista and Desktop Postcode Lookup though - and I've raised a bug.

Comment

Actinic V9, Sagelink and Postcode Anywhere / AFD

Hi, just upgraded to V9 Business and would like to use the integrated PostCode Anywhere functionality. However I also use SAGE Line 50 and AFD have a SAGE postcode lookup plug-in, that I'm presently testing. Clearly I don't want to buy two address lookup licenses. In addition we take Sales Orders at Exhibitions (looking at Actinic EPOS too !) and we need , ideally, to be able to derive Customer addresses in the EPOS, via ADF / Postcode Anywhere, and both on and off line (Internet connections not always available at these places)

So my questions are;
      - does anybody currently use AFD with Actinic Ecommerce and EPOS ? (couldn't see anything on knowledge base)
      - as Actinic support links to SAGE Accounting, is there a way to use PostCode Anywhere with SAGE (I've already asked SAGE & PC Anywhere)
      - How can I use the service if I'm offline ?
      Can I buy / link to a database of codes as a backup, incase there are no connections at a Trade fair ?
      Thanks

Anthony Kudzin

Comment

Working...
      X