No announcement yet.

slow invoice printing & slow email sending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've timed our invoices and delivery notes and in fact it's more like 10 seconds per print. The delay applies if we reprint, so it's not just the first copy.
    Ben
    http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

I have the same
      'Completing' multiple orders takes an age because of the delays (although at least I can wander off and do something else!) but even when I (re)print an invoice on its own, it takes approx 8+ seconds to actually start printing.
      Tracey

Comment

Still Slow

We have tax point switched off and invoice numbering switched off. The time to print an invoice is still 9 seconds.

Even an invoice reprint is exactly the same, 9 seconds.

Data reports & packing lists are less than 2 seconds.

Comment

Has anyone spoken to actinic support about this and did you get a reply?

Comment

Hi,

I have brought this to the attention of the development team and it has been marked to be investigated to see if we can improve the invoice printing process.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Slow Printing Update

Hi

We were using an HP Officejet 3 in 1 printer and invoice printing was always slow with Actinic.

However have just changed to a Canon Laserjet Printer which is just a printer and has no other functions and the printing time is very quick.

So.. perhaps its just the printer software/drivers and nothing to do with Actinic.
              Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

Morning- we use a Canon laser for the delivery notes (Jan's paper) and a Canon inkjet for invoices (plain paper). Both are slow, as previously mentioned. Printing several invoices or del. notes together as a batch speeds things up- the print job is slow to start but there's no delay between pages.
                Ben
                http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

Any news on improvements to the printing speed issue.
                  We have today gone live with our V9 site and the invoice printing takes 8-10 seconds compared with 1-3 seconds on V7.

emails are also much slower.
                  Darren Guppy
                  Golf Tee Warehouse
                  Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Sorry Darren, nothing specific to report yet but we are actively looking at areas of performance that need improvement, and this is one that's on the list. I can't make any promises about a timescale, though.
                    Bruce Townsend
                    Ecommerce Product Manager
                    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                    X