X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Benjamin.

Comment

Djferros:

Regarding the Full Ship issue you are experiencing we have put the work around on the KB: http://bit.ly/FiGv

This has been tested with v9.0.3 IMMA
      Benjamin Dyer
      CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
        If you have any concerns, questions or just want to chat about v9.0.3 please get in contact.
        Thats a nice touch laddie.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

v9.0.3 IMMA

Any feedback from folk with the new 9.0.3 IMMA would be appreciated
          www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Well, I've got IMMA installed and I have the following issues (which I reported all through beta testing).
            1. Thumbnail images do not update at duplicate when changed at original product
            2. Custom Variables are duplicated at the product.
            3. Change product reference, then change it back again; Actinic crashes and components/attribute/choices for that product go screwey. Actinic creates orphan duplicate report when restarted for the product reference which has been changed. Components/attributes/choices are then missing for the product now that it has it's own product reference back.

The new sequential invoice number feature is good. But Actinic won't let you choose the starting number or number length.

Comment

I noticed on a V9 test site this morning that checkout page 1 was removed if no country to select. Bonus, but i wasn't sure if i was dreaming or being stupid or both.

Comment

Originally posted by bentleybloke View Post
                Well, I've got IMMA installed and I have the following issues (which I reported all through beta testing).
                1. Thumbnail images do not update at duplicate when changed at original product
                2. Custom Variables are duplicated at the product.
                3. Change product reference, then change it back again; Actinic crashes and components/attribute/choices for that product go screwey. Actinic creates orphan duplicate report when restarted for the product reference which has been changed. Components/attributes/choices are then missing for the product now that it has it's own product reference back.
                Thanks for the feedback,

While it may seem frustrating the above reported issues are not resolved, we have to make a decision what goes into a maintenance release, and at some point there needs to be a cut off. As you can see from here, its a pretty significant list.

While I wont commit just yet what is going into the next release, we are constantly evaluating and attempting to reproduce reported issues.
                Benjamin Dyer
                CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer
                  While it may seem frustrating the above reported issues are not resolved, we have to make a decision what goes into a maintenance release, and at some point there needs to be a cut off.
                  Frustrating isn't the word! The thumbnail problems have been around since v8.

Today I find that ProductPriceRaw isn't updating at duplicates when the price is changed at the original. Consequently the php calculation for RRP Amount Saved and % difference is wrong.

The 903 speed changes are nice though, it means you can remove these features faster :-)

Comment

Look on the bright side Ben

You have probably solved 95% of What 95% of Actinic ver 9 users wanted and for that I thank you on my and also their behalf.
                    Chris Ashdown

Comment

It's back to 9.0.2 for me as I've hit a duplicate page generation bug on upload.

Comment

And yes my issues have all gone away, i am currently using the latest release which at the alpha version was a no go but today i am happy to say its functioning fine and the upload makes my life so much easier. All my script hacks are back in and i am recieving orders without any issues

A thanks to the Actinic team for the quick fix to the earlier version.

On a side note, i have just received an email telling me my two inhouse servers are going to cost me 5k to have them patched for the VAT change, to be honest it's complete b******s and i shall be managing the changes myself monday but in the grand scheme of things this program probably has more quirks in it than actinic does and it cost me over 100k for two systems and about 15k a a year in charges.

Actinic is a so much easier and is going to cost me nothing for this change, its never an ideal world and i guess somethings are not going to suit everyone and all programs have there faults.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                          It's back to 9.0.2 for me as I've hit a duplicate page generation bug on upload.
                          I have had duplicate extended info page generation errors with v903 that didn't happen with v902. It is down to a variable which isn't actually used on the extended info page, but in the regular section product layout.

Comment

Hello Jonathan

Could you send me your snapshot for investigation? If within 10 MB you can email it to me . If more, please contact me so I can send you FTP details to upload it.

Regards
                            Krithika Chandrasekar
                            SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                              Hello Malcolm

Confirmed with the development team, the duplicate page generation warning is actually the result of a stricter page checking process in v903. Using the snapshot you sent, I was able to complete an upload after renaming the duplicate page names reported by Actinic.

I am trying to get a SQL query from the dev team to help retrieve the records of the duplicate page names, that can then be renamed manually to enable upload to go through.

Regards
                              Krithika Chandrasekar
                              SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks. I will leave all my sites on .0.2 till the new year now - it's tooooooo close to Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X