No announcement yet.

Sage Link - 2010 and Actinic V10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Keith, Actinic checks in the Windows registry and if it finds an entry for the SDO it wont offer to install it. It is only required when Link and Sage are on different machines otherwise they can't talk to one another.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Actinic Link 2.5.1, Sage 2010 and Windows 7

Hi,

I am having problems with a customer's Actinic link 2.5.1 They are using Actinic v9 (up to date) and are on Windows 7. They have recently upgraded to Sage 2010 and since haven't had this working.

Actinic and Actinic link are on a computer station and Sage is accessed on the s:\ drive on their network.

The problem is I am not able to 'browse' to the s:\ drive from the create a profile panel - only c:\ They have access to the s:\ drive normally through explorer etc.

We have tried uninstalling, making the user domain admin, then reinstalling. Still not available.

The confusing thing is, before I entered the SDO codes, I could see the s:\ drive listed in the panel, but then obviously couldn't go any further because the SDO codes are required to make a connection.

I am waiting for an answer from support on this, but this is becoming a real issue for the customer, so wondered if anyone had anything similar? Or had any ideas of what to try?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X