Froogle UK Actinic or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle UK Actinic or Not

Hello, whats Actinic's response on Froogle UK, does the export froogle feed command work or not ?
    I am using V6.1.5
    If not will there be an update, as the feature is built into actinic i assume it should work correctly.
    Kind regards
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

The actinic feed is almost perfect for Froogle UK, we have just released a product that will make the changes required for acceptance by Froogle Uk, you can find more details of it on our website at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Froogle_Mash.html

The program has a 30 day trial so you can use it for free while you wait for an update from Actinic, also if you are on our mailing list you can use the basic version for free. The advanced version has a small charge but the options in there are bells and whistles rather than essentials.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

hi, i have downloaded your plugin but it does not seem to work. Although it installs and runs I can not open the exported froogle file from actinic.
      example,
      I run actinic, export froogle file called "frooglefile.txt"
      I then run froogle mash and when i try to select the file to mash it does not show as available.
      Any ideas as to what im doing wrong.
      many thanks
      Wesley
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Hi Wesley,

The select file dialog will have a filter for file types to select, can you set this to *.* or *.txt and see if the file is then available.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello, sorry still not showing as available.
          I have just re started the pc, re exported froogle feed from actinic and it still does not show. It is saved as a txt file on the desktop.
          I tried moving the file into the froogle mash programme folder but it makes no differance. I can open the file ok in note pad and excel.

I am running cataloge 6.1.5 on windows Xp SP2
          Thanks
          Wesley
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Hi Jan

I also have this problem but can manually put in the file name and load the export. However when I process the file the .CSV is blank except for the headers.

Have I got something wrong?
            Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

I have just run the frooglemash with no problem XP Pro/SP2

Nice job Jan!!

Comment

David or Wesley, could you upload a screenshot of the file dialog - the filename and filetype should both say *.* or *.txt, I think that there is a little buggette in that the last filename is loaded into the dialog as the filename in which case files in the dialog of the appropriate type may be hidden.

Thanks Jo

We are going to add a little upload button and a kelkoo format to the program next.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Jan

Here is our screen shot. The text file exists in the directory but for some reason it can't see it.

We are running on XP but have not installed SP2 as yet.

The program runs fine but the output does not have any products in it.

If you want I can send you our output so you can check.

David
                  Attached Files
                  Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

Hi David,

In the File Name field of the file lookup dialog you have frootest as the filename, you should have frootest.txt, frootest.* or *.*.

I don't know why you have nothing in your output file but if you send me a copy of your input file I will take a look at it. Email it to jan at mole-end.biz

Many thanks,

Comment

how long does it take to get a feed activated?

I was approved weeks ago, but only uploaded a feed yesterday.

The merchant centre

Outcome: Success with errors
                      Number of products processed: 237
                      Number of products succeeded: 237
                      Number of active products: 0

is there a fault or do I just need to wait a couple of days for Google to approve the feed

Comment

hi, thanks for the responses, all is well now. I just had to enter the file name in by hand in froogle mash as it would not see it automaticly.!
                        Thanks
                        Wesley
                        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

for the record I uploaded my mash on 13/10 and got it live today 19/10, using Jan's little proggie

Comment

hi, im still waiting for mine to show live. The feed is showing in my froogle account and says all passed but not yet showing live. I think its going to take 4 or 5 days from submision for them to put it live.
                            wes
                            Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I used the masher programs and uploaded the csv file yesterday, this morning i got a failed warning "Could not decompress file" so i have reuploaded the file in .txt format - but because the file name is different it is not been accepted!!

Has anyone else sucessfully uploaded a csv file?

I have just had a thought, i am using an external database for all my products, will this hinder my froogle feed export from actinic?

Comment

Working...
                              X