webfusion & CGI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any running V8 Limited Edition....as my V8 full site works fine
    Non - they are all full versions or client software. The issue may be related to the LE version in some way?????

Comment

Have you tried exporting your settings from the working v8 site modifying them and them accordingly and then importing them back into your v8LE site?

Also are you running v8LE on a different PC to the PC you are running your full v8 site?

Comment

Exporting Settings

I originally exported the settings from the worrking V8 site some months ago...and a few times since without success...changing the obvious.

Why the V6 settings work (which are exactly the same as I had in V8)...I have no idea...but they do...it's so nice to get emails telling me that somebody has placed an order...sadly it's only me at the moment.

I will have to stick with V6 until I can work it out.

I have ordered the webfusion pro hosting (the next one up from my starter Linux) just to see if this makes any difference...I doubt it and feel I'm a little lost somewhere between Actinic and webfusion....

Comment

Are you running v8LE and v8 on the same PC?
          (I'm not sure if that would be possible without conflicts)

Comment

Actinic V6 & V8 are on the same PC

Hi..sorry yes they are both on the same pc

Comment

V8 & Vle

They are both licenced properly and I just activate the site I want to move between the two...I don't know if it causes a conflict,,,I have the same setup in V6 without problem.

Comment

Hi John,

Can you let us know if this issue has been sorted since your upgrade to the new package or does it still exist?

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Versions & Problem

Hi,

I had to downgrade my LE Catalog from V8 to V6 to get it to work...both have exactly the same settings. The V8 version does not work....for whatever reason.
                  The V6 LE works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                  X