My Sellerdeck Account | Free Trial

Sellerdeck Community and Knowledge Base

Sellerdeck Community is now HTTPS by default. If your browser usually keeps you logged in, you may need to login again.
Old 30-Sep-2014, 09:35 AM
Administrator
Full Name: G.W.Green
Twitter Integration

In SellerDeck 2014 onwards, a new Twitter integration has been added. If you would like to set up the Twitter integration please see instructions below: -
  1. Open SellerDeck 2014
  2. Go to Settings | Site Options | Social Media
  3. Scroll down to the “Twitter” sub-heading
  4. Once there it will look like this: -

5. In the field “Your Twitter User Name” enter your twitter name without the “@”. As an example mine would look like @SellerDeckKB so I have entered SellerDeckKB
  6. Press ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’
  7. Look in Page Preview (If you cannot see page preview use Window | Restore Split View Layout) - You will see the icons there this will show if it’s working or not.

Additional Features:

• The “Initial Text for Tweets” feature will add some text when the customer presses ‘Tweet’ on a product, it will add this text just before a link to the product & name of the product.
• The other features included are to Show Tweet Counts, it will show a number of how many people who have tweeted this product.
• It will also show a follower count, this is a number of people who have followed your twitter account that is listed in “Your Twitter user name”.
• The feature “Tweet Button Hashtag” adds the hashtag listed in the field automatically when someone presses the “Tweet” button on a product.
Attached Images
File Type: png MediaIconsTW.PNG (10.6 KB, 189 views)
File Type: png Twitter.PNG (12.6 KB, 181 views)