Actinic quality link farm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jo

Been tied up with new catalogue and pricing things lately, how is this going, only just caught up with the thread, are you still ironing out the bugs

would like to see how far you have got

Cheers
    Darren

ps FTP seems to be ok this week, was it a problem your end or BT

Comment

Hi

Is this listing facility still avalable Jo? It sounds like an excellent idea.

It seems to me that as an offering more of us Actinic users should think about doing it for the community. Naturally, I'd be a bit hesitant having a ton of links to my direct competitors, but probably 97% of you aren't and vice versa.

I have a dedicated server with plenty of space - anyone want to point me in the right direction for setting up a suitable actinic links page? Although my site is new, with time those links will become valuable.

I've already taken Bill up on his offer to link at Egyptian Wonders - thank you very much.
      Amin Motin
      First Choice Aquatics Ltd
      0870 8964698
      Offering a fine range of high quality branded aquarium and pond products

Comment

Yes the links thingy is still there. Only thing is I broke it - the admin part that is, so I can't add new sites st the mo.

my plan is to re-do the whole thing using PHP-WIKI, this will allow people to have a whole page each, which they can log into and update and amend at will. Each page can then be used to promote the site rather than the current short listing

this isn't going to happen for a month or so, as we are busy at present moving our hosting to a new data center.

Comment

Jo,

Just wondered if the changes have progressed any since your post back in november of last year?

Regards,

Dave

Comment

It's been some time now since the last post, wonder if directory is working by now?

Comment

Link farms are not the benefit to SEO that they were a few years ago so I don't think this ever got completed - three years in fact since Jo last posted about it.

In fact actinic-shopping . co . uk is not registered.

Comment

To be honest Gabe's actinic only shopping site is probably worth a look, it is still very new but could be developed to be something definately worth while

http://www.shoptacular.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X