X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, good work Dazz.

*thumbs up*
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george
      Aye, bash on missus, thats the best way.

Tracey, I've no problem with a woman taking control (of this), as long as Mr N's meals are still on time and the washing and ironing is up to date.
      I will have you know Mr N does all the washing and ironing in this house and as for meals he knows better than to expect them at any time of day

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

Originally posted by george
        Russian brides?

PS Do you accept Paypal?
        G i took that down for children in need, i thought you promised me you would keep it quiet and obviously the paypal is accepted

But to be honest it was all i could come up with in 15 seconds and felt someone should do something (lets me off the hook a little)

D

Comment

Come on then Guys & Girls

What we doing then - Time is a ticking

D

Comment

Sadly i think this idea is dead in the water, too many 'yeah yeahs' during discussion and too many 'no nos' when it comes to actually committing. Bit of a shame that, could have been good fun.

Thanks to people who have contacted me on and offline with offers of help/support etc. it was really appreciated.

Over and out......

Comment

I had a feeling Lee, right then back to the russian brides then

Comment

That's a shame - was really looking forward to doing something.

Maybe another time then.

Kathy
                Kathy Newman

Comment

Yeah me too Dazza but you hope for something different one of the days. Alas. You only have to see the names jumping on the bandwagon during initial conversations, only to have gone silent when it is a case of committing to something. Bit gutted, but not surprised really.

I lived with a Russian bride (not mine), she had massive breasts. For this reason alone i attended her Russian evening classes in Manchester. For 2 hours each week, she kept my eyes open and i learnt some Russian to boot.

Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                    I lived with a Russian bride (not mine), she had massive breasts. For this reason alone i attended her Russian evening classes in Manchester. For 2 hours each week, she kept my eyes open and i learnt some Russian to boot.

Happy days.
                    Learnt some Russian, not so sure i could have managed to learn any myself, its funny want men will do for a pair of tits

So come on then some suggestions for http://www.youwantme.co.uk , perhaps a new thread

D

Comment

If anyone wants a little heartwarming story have a look here at the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal (which I'm discreetly involved in).

Go to `projects`, then choose Kemo (its at the bottom).

Once you've read it, then just imagine how the laddie'll feel next Saturday when he leads out the Scotland team as mascot for our Euro 2008 decider against the world champions, Italy.
                      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

morning people

just as a last ditch attempt at this

i have thought long and hard
                        i could do with as mentioned previously a decent site but alas funds are tight

i have up to £1000 i am prepared to spend (cheaper is also good) on a site or tweaks to my efforts

what i need to know is how many products on average would this get me?
                        how many pages/sections?
                        how much seo> would it be page Dependant or product Dependant
                        would seo be links or content or a bit of both? and just main section pages?
                        rough price?

i can supply logo ( it not changing name), web hosting if needed, url unless theres a new one kicking around, images in zip files or a login to get them, and csv files from the supplier ( with a huge range of products)

this is my attempt at a lingerie site for my missus to run and me to maintain

answers on a postcard toooooo......

Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
                        Current project:
                        cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                        cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
                        Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

So we have a buyer ... do we have developers?

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                            So we have a buyer ... do we have developers?

Regards,
                            I am still up for the SEO/PM as mentioned previously, but alas not time for dev work as booked solid til Mid Jan.
                            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

This has got me thinking....

I've got some old designs done for clients (we tend to put 3 forward and the client chooses one)

I will dig these out and place these on my website for paypal donations to Cin.

There are a couple for lingerie sites - if i can find them

theres also one for printer ink cartridge site

and even a couple of generic actinic layouts

some are psds, others are logos only, others buttons and logos

BUT NO SUPPORT

Comment

thats the spirt, it not enough bodies for a whole job

people can buy stuff you already have or can do in the time frame permitted

Jo and Darren thanks for the offers, we shall see where it goes from here

if need be we can "tweak" i know lee really wanted to do whole deisng but money for Cin is surely money
                                Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
                                Current project:
                                cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                                cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
                                Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X