No announcement yet.

Actinic Cover Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actuallly that's not the case, both of the events I was invited to were for top community posters, I just about got in to be honest. A couple were development days and the other was a place on the V8 design course.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by george
      But do Ann Summers parties count?
      You know what George, I've never been invited to one of those :-( ;-)

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
        In the 5 years i have called support 3 times, and they have ermmm not been the best is all i will say. Well in my opinion anyway
        In my experience, support isn't worth the cost as I rarely get the correct answer from there, either by phone or email, even for easy stuff which when I do find the answer (on the forum, of course) is clearly basic stuff.

I did have an issue a while ago and since I was paying I persevered - it took over six weeks to get the correct help and then only after contacting the MD in disgust!

Pity they can't clone Chris D and have a few of those running support.

On the other hand, coupled with the software updates, it's just about viable.

I certainly would not have renewed without the loyalty discount.
        Kind Regards
        Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Williams

On the other hand, coupled with the software updates, it's just about viable.

I certainly would not have renewed without the loyalty discount.
          I think these 2 things are most people's reasons for renewing, tbh
          Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            Actuallly that's not the case, both of the events I was invited to were for top community posters,
            Hi Jan sorry i was not having a dig

I think these 2 things are most people's reasons for renewing, tbh
            I could not agree more

D

Comment

Ooooh Just spoken to actinic sales and have been informed the discount only started last year, so my previous 5 years can not be back dated.

I have requested that maybe Bruce or Chris post something on here to clarify when it started.

Oh well so im stuck with my 1 year discount - That remind me they still have my money for the course i had to delay - and i have had no cll backs with new dates? bugger another call

D

Comment

Check back old threads fella, I think it started the year before last. Possibly a big one (no pun) started by ComicBloke (Fleetwood) actually.
                Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Thanks G

Hmmm could be interesting then

D

Comment

Yuupers - G is right.
                    Our last renewal was at 30% so if you think you've had 3 or more years conseq renewals, I'd get on to them

Comment

OK on the phone now - AGAIN!!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm left a message some 2 hours ago and no call back ? lets try again - you never know someone might answer the phone

D

Comment

OK spoke to a really nice guy called Andy, all sorted going to send me a new invoice. There is a little concession for older (as length of time with actinic before you say anything miss bumps) Users well if you dont ask you dont get i guess

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                            OK spoke to a really nice guy called Andy, all sorted going to send me a new invoice. There is a little concession for older (as length of time with actinic before you say anything miss bumps) Users well if you dont ask you dont get i guess

D
                            moi?

*polishes halo*

concessions, huh? Over and above the normal discount?
                            *ponders a while..hunts for most recent renewal*
                            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                              moi?

*polishes halo*

concessions, huh? Over and above the normal discount?
                              *ponders a while..hunts for most recent renewal*
                              Hmmmm well concession as in the length of time they will give you - not as in negotiate the discount

Comment

that's what I meant really, sorry
                                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                                X