No announcement yet.

v9.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its very strange that it hasn't come up in testing though. It seems SO widespread that it's baffling
    Are we absolutely SURE that the build is the same?
    I don't have this problem but then again I haven't redownloaded, I'm using the BETA 2 that I already had.

Plus, I upgraded from 8.5.3 not a previous V9
    There MUST be something in common with all these sites
    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
      Plus, I upgraded from 8.5.3 not a previous V9
      There MUST be something in common with all these sites
      No it was not me, only one site is mine i have nothing to do with all the others

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        I am really supprised i have not seen this in any of the alpha a beta versions. Does not make sense to me
        Your not the only one.

Its an odd one, however its not affecting all users, as we have seen here. Needless to say the full team are looking into this, thanks for the various snapshots and details.

More as we get it.
        Benjamin Dyer
        CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

I am using external links and EPOS, can not think of much else that may be different

Comment

I personally don't believe that what we had for beta testing is the same as the released version. The problems people are having are so obvious that we would have easily spotted it. I have checked all my sites today that are still on the beta software and they have no problems at all.

Isn't it odd that the beta testers are having no problems but people who did the new download are????? I agree with Jont actinic need to remove the download until they solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
              I personally don't believe that what we had for beta testing is the same as the released version. The problems people are having are so obvious that we would have easily spotted it. I have checked all my sites today that are still on the beta software and they have no problems at all.

Isn't it odd that the beta testers are having no problems but people who did the new download are????? I agree with Jont actinic need to remove the download until they solve the problem.
              Hi Mal,

I can guarantee its the same build, we haven't had a 9.0.3 build since beta 2.

While it may seem like a lot of people are suffering with this problem, its not everyone, however its far too many people for me to be happy. We are working (right now) to get to the bottom of this, more as I get it.
              Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Launching v9.0.3 and clicking onto sections causes the pages to be generated and uploaded with the products. Close and restart and the products are not generated.

Looking in the SiteHTML folder offline at a page that has not been previewed in Actinic after a restart shows the page correctly as if it had no products in that section.

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I have just done a clean install of the 9.03. Then imported the my snapshot and like other people my products are missing in some of the sections.

Lucky I read all of this first or I would of up loaded my site without knowing

If you need a copy of my snapshot let me know
                  Elliott - Weybridge Lights

www.weybridgelights.co.uk

Comment

Now I know why the upload speeds are so fast in v9.0.3 .. it is sending just the outer layout

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Same here Jonty, siteHTML is somehow being purged on upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
                        Now I know why the upload speeds are so fast in v9.0.3 .. it is sending just the outer layout
                        PMSL, classic.

Comment

Originally posted by JGLIGHTING View Post
                          If you need a copy of my snapshot let me know
                          Yes please, if you could PM Krithika she is collecting snapshots related to this issue.

http://community.actinic.com/sendmes...lmember&u=2172
                          Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
                            Hi Mal,

While it may seem like a lot of people are suffering with this problem, its not everyone, however its far too many people for me to be happy. We are working (right now) to get to the bottom of this, more as I get it.
                            Of course you're right, but what's worrying me is that it's happening to folk who have been using the software for a number of years, are well versed in its peculiarities…..and have a hell of a lot more experience than I certainly have, that's for sure

I'm sure you'll get it sorted
                            www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
                              Yes please, if you could PM Krithika she is collecting snapshots related to this issue.

http://community.actinic.com/sendmes...lmember&u=2172
                              my snapshot is about 60meg what would be the best way of sending it
                              Elliott - Weybridge Lights

www.weybridgelights.co.uk

Comment

Strong pigeon please Elliott.....

Comment

Working...
                                X