v9.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bentleybloke View Post
    I didn't think Actinic took me seriously when I reported this during beta testing. I found that re-installing then importing snapshot twice seemed to solve the problem.
    Just to let you know we did take it very seriously, the problem we are finding is the issue is very hard to replicate, but we are on the case.
    Benjamin Dyer
    CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Thats the right move. Much better to take it down and sort it. We can all wait a week or so for it without problem but many of us simply don't have the time to deal with these issues, especially at this time of year. Personally, we'll be leaving it until after xmas now.
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

I seem to be having the problem that I can't 'Full Ship' ANY orders anymore.
        Even though I ship all products in the order, everytime I go to print the invoice it tells me not it's not complete.

This used to happen on my 9.0.2 when it crashed whilst I was viewing that particular order, but now it happens with EVERY order.
        ________
        Business Plus V9.0.5
        Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
          . Yes I know but it the best most normal people can do to protect themselves.

Depends what you call large but I tested one at over 10,000 products with SPP and it was OK
          That's what I would call large, my uploads on 8.5.3 were never more than a cup of tea time so less time to go wrong.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

uploads on 8.5.3 were never more than a cup of tea time
            I wish -

Comment

If it's any help, I upgraded from 9.02 to 9.03 (didn't touch the beta) and as far as I am aware, my site http://www.slotcarcentre.co.uk is performing perfectly, orders have been coming through OK all week and I haven't seen any missing products, sections or fragments. So while it ain't broke I'll keep on with it...
              Martin
              Modelmotorracing.com : Web services : Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                I wish -
                This new multi threaded system leaves lots of room for errors and the more time it takes the more the chances (in theory), has anyone who is experiencing errors switched off the compression to see if that makes any difference.

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by martinkay View Post
                  If it's any help, I upgraded from 9.02 to 9.03 (didn't touch the beta) and as far as I am aware, my site http://www.slotcarcentre.co.uk is performing perfectly, orders have been coming through OK all week and I haven't seen any missing products, sections or fragments. So while it ain't broke I'll keep on with it...
                  If you could add your details to this thread for me, I'd most grateful.

Army Gore-tex
                  Winter Climbing Mitts
                  webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
                  Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Would it not be a good idea if all people who have uploaded 9.0.3 on the forum posted a simple breakdown which may help the developers find the common fault

I suggest

XP or Vista

Upgraded from Vx.x.x

Steps taken on loading 9.0.3 to computer/ any problems/ any options selected

Server type Microsoft / Linex

Any other pertinet info
                    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Already being done here chris

Comment

Sorry folks working my way down and missed that one, grey cells are getting old and fuzzy
                        Chris Ashdown

Comment

grey cells are getting old and fuzzy
                          I think that goes for most of us this week

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
                            Sorry folks working my way down and missed that one, grey cells are getting old and fuzzy
                            Great idea though

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
                              It was all the excitement of a working v9.0.3 - it has thrown you off kilter - sit in a dark room and cry for 30 mins - worked a treat for me.

Bikster
                              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm not sure if anybody else came across this but when I advised 2 clients to upgrade to v9.03 (obviously prior to the current debacle) they were both confused by the download page because of the prominence that was given to the 'free 30 day trial' link and also the request for an email address - one client put his email address in got treated as a trial prospect, it was only when I advised him to use my email address (because I bought Catalog Client on his behalf) that he was able to download the upgrade, the other client didn't even bother to upgrade (in retrospect a wise move) because of the confusion. Is it just me not explaining things properly?
                                The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
                                X